|Mia and Me - Episode 211 is rated 5/5! This article is in the correct format, with most/all of the sections complete, and contains true and good content! Feel free to improve the content (as long as you don't replace good content with worse ones).|
|The Unwanted Roommate|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||September 18, 2016 (Nick jr. USA)|
Dancing with Stars
Thats What Friends are For
The Unwanted Roommate is the eleventh episode of the second season of Mia and Me.
Mia and Mario continue to look for ways to earn enough money to save Renzo's farm, and discover something that just might be the solution: An upcoming horse-riding competition. However, before they can register Sapphire, they need to get the documents relating to him from Contessa di Nola. Franca promises to see if she can help them obtain the documents.
In Centopia, one of the animals, Scrobbit, seems to be feeling down, so Mia and the others try to cheer him up. Scrobbit later manages to get a hold of one of the two rings from Ono's crown that the elves had retrieved and manages to get into Polytheus' island. Mia and her friends must try to figure out why Scrobbit is acting so strangely, and help Polytheus to get Scrobbit away from his treasure horde.
Major Events Edit
- Mia and Mario try to get documents of Sapphire so they can compete in a horse-riding competition.
- Scrobbit is feeling down so the elves try to cheer him up
- Scrobbit steals one of Ono's rings and escapes via waterfall and Scrobbit makes a home on Polytheus' Island.
- The elves help Polytheus to get Scrobbit away from his treasure.
- The oracle for this episode is "The thief is found where he belongs, where he feels safe is where he's strong."
- Scrobbit is happy living in underwater caves.
- Main article: Mia and Me - Episode 211/Transcript
- Main article: Mia and Me - Episode 211/Gallery